Trust in every detail
- BUILD. RIGHT.
We provide services that encompass the full duration of a construction project from beginning stages to the end. We can advise and guide our clients as early as the initial planning stage. After all, it is important to get preliminary plans right, such as the choice of an architect or the identification of a property for construction purposes.
Competent construction consultants are excellent planners with strong cost estimation skills. During the design stage of a residential building project, for example, the consultant studies the home plan, estimates total projects costs and helps the owner establish a sound construction budget. This means he must be able to read and understand building blueprints.
Construction consultants also need strong speaking skills to explain technical information to clients in an understandable manner, and teamwork skills to effectively collaborate with contractors and other personnel involved in the project.
Large-scale construction requires collaboration across multiple disciplines. An architect normally manages the job, and a construction manager, design engineer, construction engineer or project manager supervises it. For the successful execution of a project, effective planning is essential. Those involved with the design and execution of the infrastructure in question must consider zoning requirements, the environmental impact of the job, the successful scheduling, budgeting, construction-site safety, etc.
Brisbane Buildering Consultants
professional consultant services
- Contract Review and Negotiations
- Change Order Analysis
- Construction Design Reviews
- Staff Augmentation
- Bid Phase Management
- Cost Estimating & Evaluations
- Construction CPM Scheduling
- Productivity Analysis
- Value Engineering
- Earned Value Management
- Dispute Avoidance & Resolution
- Project Control Systems
- Inspection and Quality Assurance
- Construction & Project Training
Professional Building Consultants
A building consultant is a professional who carries out a varied number of general and specific tasks, varying in size and importance in the building industry, engaged by either party or their representative, those parties seeking a satisfactory outcomes or assistance in on the construction process, prior, during or after the event.
Building consultants are qualified and expertise in a number of areas as listed or may call on associates where greater speciality is required.
Building consultants are there to assist with building issues.
Building consultants are professionals and who are subject to a code of practice which are generally set down by their related accredited body or membership.
Building consultants are called upon to give expert evidence in the courts and consumer traders and tenancy tribunal (cttt) where in conjunction with their own or specialist inspection reports. Building consultants when giving expert evidence are bound to abide by the expert witness code of conduct which is compliant in the relative jurisdiction.
The following definitions are some of those that are carried out on a regular basis and it is important that the building consultant used are familiar, trained, accredited and certified in these areas of expertise.
Contact a professional building consultant for an inspection or advise
- building, extending or renovating.
- obtaining dilapidation report where possible damage related to the new building works may occur.
- general building advice regarding a proposed commercial or residential project.
- when you’re having difficulties and disagreements during the construction or finishing process.
- Require assistance with progress payment, variations and if there are progress payment disagreement.
- Assistance to clarify building requirements in relation to building code ofaustralia, & australian standards.
- strata or company property building defects or rectification or maintenance works program.
- general building and specialist issues.
- Sinking fund issues
- Insurance assessments, general and Home owners Warranty issues
We are there every step of the way!