20 April 2018 A new initiative to improve gender equality within Queensland’s building and construction industry started this month at the Queensland Building and Construction Commission. This month, QBCC Acting Assistant Commissioner Alarna Lane-Mullins launched the inaugural ‘Bring Your Daughter to Work Day’, as a way of highlighting to...
- 17MayRead More
- Life after the Titans · Apprenticeship Support Australia June 18, 2019
- Swimming Pool Safety Blitz Sees 500 Tourism Operators Audited May 17, 2019
- New Generation at Risk from Asbestos, Warns QBCC May 17, 2019
- QBCC Audit of Glass Industry Finds Contractors Flouting Standards May 17, 2019
- PUBLIC WARNING – Architectural Glass Solutions Pty Ltd May 17, 2019