11 December 2018 Tourism operators from Palm Beach to Port Douglas, Caloundra to Cooktown and Wongawallan to Wallu have had their swimming pools audited in a summertime safety crackdown. Dozens of resort, hotel and motel operators were discovered to have unregistered pools or pools that lacked safety certificates following...
- 17MayRead More
- Life after the Titans · Apprenticeship Support Australia June 18, 2019
- Swimming Pool Safety Blitz Sees 500 Tourism Operators Audited May 17, 2019
- New Generation at Risk from Asbestos, Warns QBCC May 17, 2019
- QBCC Audit of Glass Industry Finds Contractors Flouting Standards May 17, 2019
- PUBLIC WARNING – Architectural Glass Solutions Pty Ltd May 17, 2019