A one-of-a-kind residence utilising all-timber Glulam and CLT is currently under construction at Merrawarp Rd Ceres (near Geelong Victoria). The concept design for the ‘Royd Clan’s House’ was partly inspired by the boulders and the remains of the previous house. Architect, Nadine Samaha, from Level Architekture detailed that she...
- 17MayRead More
- Life after the Titans · Apprenticeship Support Australia June 18, 2019
- Swimming Pool Safety Blitz Sees 500 Tourism Operators Audited May 17, 2019
- New Generation at Risk from Asbestos, Warns QBCC May 17, 2019
- QBCC Audit of Glass Industry Finds Contractors Flouting Standards May 17, 2019
- PUBLIC WARNING – Architectural Glass Solutions Pty Ltd May 17, 2019